Dhalpur: A month after the eviction in Dhalpur area by the Assam government, uncertainty looms large on the future of over a thousand students in the area.
Apart from evicting over 800 families in September, the government has also closed all four schools and eight out of nine Anganwadi centres (Rural Child Care centre) in the......
- China holds first meeting with 19 countries in Indian Ocean region sans India
- Legislature, executive must enable liberty, equality, fraternity: CJI
- Guwahati: Assam down town University hosts HR conclave
- CAA will be implemented in West Bengal: BJP
- Tripura: Chief monk Shakya Gasan to lay base for Buddhist International Varsity
- Meghalaya: Pressure group raises concern over illegal sand mining in South Garo Hills