Imphal: Manipur chief minister N Biren Singh on Sunday has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to a source, the sample of the chief minister was tested positive at the Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS) Hospital in Imphal.
His health condition is stable, added the source.
CM Biren Singh himself confirmed on his Twitter handle while requesting those who have come in close proximity with him in the last few days to get themselves tested as a precautionary measure.
Friends, I have tested COVID-19 positive today after having some symptoms. I am fine at the moment, said Singh.
- Assam’s Chai-Spiced-Gin is one of Edinburgh’s finest!
- Mizoram: Former diplomat and writer L Keivom passes away at 82
- TPCI, Nagaland govt sign MoU for Dimapur hotel management institute
- ‘Antim: The Final Truth’: Salman Khan’s most committed act in years?
- Myntra Black Friday Sale: Get over 50% off on these beauty products
- Centre agrees to farmers demand of decriminalising stubble burning