The situation in Guwahati’s 6th Mile area turned tense after a man was suspected to have died by suicide in a commercial building. The incident took place on Wednesday afternoon.
According to eyewitnesses, the body of the deceased could be seen from the road. Many curious onlookers gathered at the spot, resulting in a traffic jam on both sides of the road.
Police reached the spot and are investigating the matter and further details are awaited.
- JD(U) announces first candidate for Nagaland election
- Assam: Swaheed Krishak Diwas observed in Patharighat
- CPI(M) demands high-level probe against Adani Group
- This is how they waste precious time of SC: Rijiju on those moving court on BBC documentary
- Sikkim: Nepalese word not in petition, says association on ‘immigrant row’
- Human activity degraded over a third of remaining Amazon forest: Study