BTS ARMY cult has stormed Twitter once again with a lesser known personality type test called the MBTI trying to figure out which BTS member’s personality type is closest to their own.
What is MBTI?
MBTI is the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator where based on the answers to some questions, people are identified as having one of 16 personality types. The goal of the MBTI is to allow respondents to further explore and understand their own personalities, including their likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, possible career preferences, and compatibility with other people.
No one personality type is “best” or “better” than another. It isn’t a tool designed to look for dysfunction or abnormality. Instead, its goal is simply to help you learn more about yourself.
The MBTI Types
Each type is listed by its four-letter code:
- ISTJ – The Inspector
- ISTP – The Crafter
- ISFJ – The Protector
- ISFP – The Artist
- INFJ – The Advocate
- INFP – The Mediator
- INTJ – The Architect
- INTP – The Thinker
- ESTP – The Persuader
- ESTJ – The Director
- ESFP – The Performer
- ESFJ – The Caregiver
- ENFP – The Champion
- ENFJ – The Giver
- ENTP – The Debater
- ENTJ – The Commander
BTS MBTI personality types:
The BTS MBTI trend picked up on Twitter after V (Kim Tae-hyung) shared his test-results on Weverse. Here are the band member’s personality types as shared by ARMY on the micro-blogging site.
- Serum Institute seeks approval for Covishield as booster dose
- Don’t miss this ‘BTS-Squid Game’ crossover!
- Omicron unravels travel industry’s plans for a comeback
- Sikkim: 2 trampled to death by SUV taxi on Gangtok’s MG Marg
- Severe Covid survivors may have high death risk within 12 months
- Manipur: Insurgent hideout busted in Kangpokpi, arms seized