Following the heated situation between Assam and Mizoram, K-pop fans, especially from Mizoram, called for a mass tweeting event on July 29 with key hashtags like #ShameOnAssam, #ShameOnAssamCM, #ShameOnHimantaBiswa, #MizoramWantsPeace.
They are using the whole fan base of K-pop to organise such a Twitter storm. They burst out on CM of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma and called him the reason behind the clash. As racist comments started flooding against the Mizo K-pop fan base, many Mizo people came forward with support that it is not about the fandom but their native place Mizoram.
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary