South Korean boy band BTS’ member Jimin ranked first in the Brand Reputation Rankings for Top 100 Idols (Male & Female) again this month, apart from surpassing 164 million streams on the world’s largest music streaming app Spotify.
In addition to this, the ‘Global It Boy’ also crossed a whopping 89 billion views on the social media content platform TikTok and Twitter is abuzz today with Congratulations for Jimin, making him the top trend on the micro-blogging platform today.
Here’s how fans have been congratulating their favourite Bangtan Boy on ranking 1st for 35 consecutive months and 38 months in total. Take a look!
Meanwhile, the BTS are preparing for their performance next month at the PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE concert in Seoul on March 10, 12 and 13.
- CUET-UG to be held from Aug 24-28
- Tendong Lho Rum Faat: Date, history and celebrations
- Assam police officer arrested for accepting bribe
- Arrested Meghalaya BJP leader not cooperating with sex racket probe: Police
- Boxers Nikhat Zareen, Amit Panghal, and Nitu grab CWG gold medals
- Security beefed up at Kolkata’s Indian Museum after shooting