OSK Food and Technology Private Limited, a Guwahati-based Food Tech startup in the space that caters to food delivery and innovative services for Corporate and Fitness Enthusiasts, has launched its proprietary mobile application – One Stop Kitchen (Also Termed as the Food SuperApp).
Through this app, one can access each of the food, services, and sections in detail. Growing as a food tech.co. the company has expanded to five functioning brands- One Stop Kitchen, the flagship brand, House of Biriyani, HealthyCo., DabbaCo. and OSK Plus.
“My world revolves around food,” to making a space to serve all foodie’s heart, says One-Stop Kitchen founded by Rahul Hazarika. Additionally, OSK is Northeast India’s first Cloud Kitchen that has been awarded twice as the Best Cloud Kitchen of the city Guwahati. It was once acknowledged for setting a benchmark through innovation.
OSK Food & Technology Pvt. Ltd. was incubated by an Assam startup The Nest (An Initiative by Assam Govt. & IIM Calcutta), also being the first few food tech start-ups to be registered under Start-up India from the entire region. In 2020, OSK Food & Technology Pvt. Ltd. became the 1st Food Tech start-up from the region to be VC (Venture Capital) funded.
- Mizoram: Schemes implementation not up to mark, says Union Minister
- Assam CM slams Ajmal’s recent controversial comment on women
- MoU signed for promoting ‘Tripureswari’ tea brand of Tripura
- Why Ruptu Gogoi believes CWG is like Mt Everest for Lawn Bowls
- World’s first ‘parastronaut’. Will anyone be able to go to space one day?
- India’s presidency of G-20 a matter of pride for all citizens: PM Modi