Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has announced the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2020 result on Monday. Pune boy Chirag Falor of IIT Bombay zone has secured the first rank.
IIT Delhi tweeted, “Chirag Falor of IIT Bombay zone is the top ranker in Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE (Advanced) 2020. He obtained 352 marks out of 396 marks.”
Meanwhile, in girls, Kanishka Mittal of IIT Roorkee zone is the top rank holder with CRL 17. She obtained 315 marks out of 396.
Falor was awarded the Bal Shakti Puraskar by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in January this year. He is the winner of national and international math and science competitions, and has represented India in the International Olympiad Award on Astronomy and Astrophysics.
This year, a total of 1,50,838 candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE (Advanced) 2020, of which 43,204 candidates have qualified JEE (Advanced) 2020. Of the total qualified candidates, 6,707 are females.
Results can be checked at: http://result.jeeadv.ac.in/
The JEE Advanced exams were conducted amidst the pandedmic despite much protest for further postponement of papers.
- India’s border policy changed for good after Modi became PM: Pema Khandu
- Arunachal CM Khandu lauds Indian Army at India-Tibet border
- India criticises China for new land border law
- Nagaland: Dobashis ask CM to constitute customary courts
- Pegasus snooping row: Press freedom important pillar of democracy, says SC
- Washington orders Chinese phone carrier out of US market