Guwahati: Three more COVID-19 patients are being discharged on Friday, informed Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. With this, the total tally of cured people in the state reaches to 32 out of the 42 cases reported so far.
While two patients, hailing from Morigaon, will be discharged from MMCH in Guwahati, another one will be released from the Civil Hospital in Golaghat. Also, the Nagaland patient admitted at GMCH, Guwahati is also being released.
Taking to Twitter, the minister wrote, “Glad that 3 more patients are being discharged today.
# 2 Morigaon patients from MMCH, Ghy
# 1 patient from Civil Hosp, Golaghat
Additionally, one patient of Nagaland admitted at GMCH, Ghy is also being discharged. Only 9 active cases remain, as on date.”
Assam has so far reported 42 cases out of which there are 9 active cases, 32 cured, and one fatality.
- India records 18,795 new COVID-19 cases, 179 more deaths
- Former Pak captain Inzamam-ul-Haq undergoes emergency angioplasty
- Afghanistan, Myanmar will not address UN General Assembly: UN official
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM