New Delhi: Congress chief Sonia Gandhi on Thursday wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying she supports the 21-day lockdown amid the global coronavirus crisis.
She also sought measures to protect doctors, paramedics and ease supply chain for essentials.
On its official Twitter handle, the Congress posted the picture of the letter. “Congress President & CPP Chairperson Smt Sonia Gandhi writes a letter to PM Modi with suggestions that the govt should immediately undertake in this lockdown period,” the grand old party tweeted.
- Mizoram: Three held with heroin worth Rs 10.15 lakh
- Report: Suspected Chinese hack targets Indian media, govt
- Will work towards balanced relations with India and China: Nepal FM
- Defence MoS appreciates civil-military bonhomie at Arunachal’s Tawang
- 45 BJP MPs across India have kin in politics: Assam Congress lawmaker
- Nagaland logs 31 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality