Itanagar: The governor of Arunachal Pradesh Brig (retd) BD Mishra has congratulated the Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) located in Rono Hills, Doimukh for scoring a place among the top 100 universities in India as assessed by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) under the Union ministry of human resource development.
The governor said that it is a brilliant accomplishment and reflects well on the leadership and good work of the vice-chancellor Prof Saket Kushwaha, faculty members of the RGU, and the students of the university.
Conveying his appreciation, the governor said that the credit for this achievement also goes to each and every member of RGU.
As chief rector of RGU, the governor exhorted them to focus on the strengths of the university and further improve the environment of teaching, learning and personality development of the students. He expressed his confidence that with honesty, transparency, vision, and teamwork, RGU will be able to push up its ranking to a single digit.
The governor appreciated Rajiv Gandhi University for setting a good benchmark and expressed hope that National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh and North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli will also work hard to improve their ranking amongst the technical institutions of the country.
- Low-cost smartphone-based test can detect COVID-19 in 20 minutes
- Can’t win every game, it’s a temporary phase for Team India: Shastri
- Assam forest officials spot tiger at Raimona National Park
- NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope reaches destination, 1.5M km from Earth
- Manik Sarkar slams Modi, Shah for praising the kings of Tripura
- Assam logs 5,902 new COVID-19 cases, 18 more deaths