The year 2022 is almost about to end, and as we enter the third year of the third decade of this century, we are no closer to answering some of life’s most profound questions. Some questions, like ‘what happens after we die’ and ‘Is there life on other planets’ may have profound, or no answers.
But in Nagaland, the profound questions can wait. Here, people are still asking: what would it take for the state to complete road projects for once and not watch them being completed for what seems like an eternity?
Think about it: how often do you hear a sitting Chief......
- Clear encroached land of Assam Vaishnavite monasteries, panel urges govt
- Bengal: 2 killed, many injured in blast near venue of TMC’s Abhishek Banerjee’s rally
- Sylhet-Silchar Festival: Looking for more cooperation with India, says B’desh FM
- West Bengal: Kolkata to shut all hookah bars
- Rising People’s Party urges PM to impose Prez rule in Nagaland
- Assam youth dies in Mumbai after falling from 23-storey building