Imphal: Another 388 people, including four personnel from Central Armed Police Force, tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.
Three more people died due to the virus, the health bulletin informed.
With this, confirmed COVID-19 cases stand at 1,31,339, while the death toll stands at 2,034. Active cases in the state number 3,744, of which 1,300 are in home isolation.
According to the health bulletin, the three deaths were from Imphal West, Bishnupur and Ukhrul. All three had co-morbidities and were unvaccinated, the bulletin said.
Among the fresh cases, almost half—175—are from Imphal West.
Meanwhile, 240 people were discharged, taking the total number of recovered cases is 1,25,561. The recovery rate is 95.60%.
- Active Covid cases in country rise to 1,13,864
- Assam flood: Five more die, over 18.35 lakh people still affected
- Karnataka’s Sini Shetty crowned Femina Miss India World 2022
- Tripura: Double murder sparks tension in Agartala
- Mizoram environment bears brunt of NHIDCL’s poor work on highways
- Manipur landslide: CM hands over Rs 50k each to jawans injured at Noney