Imphal: Another 388 people, including four personnel from Central Armed Police Force, tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.
Three more people died due to the virus, the health bulletin informed.
With this, confirmed COVID-19 cases stand at 1,31,339, while the death toll stands at 2,034. Active cases in the state number 3,744, of which 1,300 are in home isolation.
According to the health bulletin, the three deaths were from Imphal West, Bishnupur and Ukhrul. All three had co-morbidities and were unvaccinated, the bulletin said.
Among the fresh cases, almost half—175—are from Imphal West.
Meanwhile, 240 people were discharged, taking the total number of recovered cases is 1,25,561. The recovery rate is 95.60%.
Mizoram making massive efforts to control drug menace: Guv in R-Day speech
- Researchers pitch for more studies, trials of medicinal plants for diabetes management
- Five rare and very unusual psychiatric syndromes
- What Greek mythology teaches us about women’s resistance and rebellion
- Yuva Sangam great initiative to promote people-to-people connect: PM
- World’s oldest Homo sapiens footprint identified on South Africa’s Cape south coast
- China’s first domestically built plane makes its maiden commercial flight