Also, eight fresh fatalities were reported due to COVID-19 infection in the last 24 hours, taking the coronavirus death toll in the state to 1,093.
Meanwhile, 4,083 COVID-19 patients were discharged in the state in the last 24 hours, taking the cumulative number of recovered cases to 59,995.
Of the 4,083 recovered people, 330 were in home isolation, 13 at RIMS, five at JNIMS, 86 at COVID-19 care facilities and 194 at community health isolation centers (CHICs).
With this, the recovery rate shot up from 84.49% to 89.87% in the last 24 hours.
Also, of the eight new deaths, three were residents of Kakching, two of Thoubal and one each of Bishnupur, Imphal East and Imphal West districts, respectively.
Meanwhile, of the new COVID-19 cases, all civilians, 212 were reported from Imphal West, 101 from Imphal East, 69 from Thoubal, 54 from Bishnupur, 53 from Churachandpur, 31 from Kakching, 18 from Tamenglong, 15 each from Jiribam and Kangpokpi, seven from Ukhrul, four from Chandel, three from Tengnoupal, two from Noney and one from Senapati.
- Mizoram NGO concerned over purchase of land by non-locals
- Arunachal: Capital police speeds up passport processing system
- Manipur CM urges unity among indigenous communities
- Mizoram BJP celebrates landmark passage of Women’s Reservation Bill
- Mizoram: Heroin worth over Rs 4 crore seized in Champhai district
- Nagaland: Angami students flag teacher shortage in govt schools