The latest cases were tested at RIMS (40), JNIMS (57), district hospitals (329) and other testing centres (177).
With this, the total number of coronavirus cases reached 62,946 while the death toll due to COVID-19 complications mounted to 1,033.
The number of active cases reached 9,246, of which 2,831 patients are in home isolation while the remaining are at COVID-19 hospitals and COVID-19 care facilities.
The 12 persons who succumbed to COVID-19 in the last 24 hours were from Imphal West (7), Imphal East (2), Bishnupur (1), Churachandpur (1) and Kakching (1) districts.
Of the new COVID-19 cases in the state, 190 were reported from Imphal West, 119 from Imphal East, 78 from Churachandpur, 58 from Kakching, 44 from Bishnupur, 43 from Thoubal, 27 from Ukhrul, 17 from Tamenglong, 11 from Chandel, eight from Jiribam, two each from Kangpokpi, Noney and Senapati, and one each from Kamjong and Tengnoupal districts, respectively.
In the last 24 hours, 447 more patients were discharged, of which 324 were in home isolation, 13 at RIMS, two at JNIMS and the rest 108 at COVID-19 care facilities. The recovery rate now stands at 83.67 per cent.
- 3 lakh doses of intranasal Covid vax sent to hospitals: Bharat Biotech
- Musharraf, architect of 1999 Kargil war, leaves behind contentious legacy
- 2,278 arrested in 3 days in Assam’s child marriage crackdown
- Engineer on field trip rediscovers moth lost for 150 years in Arunachal
- ‘Immigrant’ row: Two JAC members attacked at rally in Sikkim’s Melli
- NF Railway clocks 9 pc jump in freight unloading in FY’24