Gauhati Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Guwahati, has invited applications for recruitment of 1 technical officer vacancy on a purely contractual basis through Walk-ln- Interview under “National Viral hepatitis Surveillance Programme”, a program under – NCDC (Govt. of India) in the Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Guwahati-32 (Assam).
GMCH Guwahati Recruitment 2021
|Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Technical Officer|
|No. of posts||1|
|Salary||Rs.60,000 per month|
|Mode to apply||Walk-in-interview|
|Walk-in date||9 Nov 2021|
|Recruitment||Gauhati Medical College & Hospital|
Educational qualification and eligibility criteria:
Qualification: M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology with 3 years experience in Molecular Biology work or Ph.D. in Microbiology Biotechnology with 6 months experience in Molecular Biology work. Computer knowledge is desirable.
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates should attend the walk-in-interview. Candidates are requested to bring all related documents in original and one passport size photo along with photocopies of all documents. The schedule of the interview is given below:
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: Department of Microbiology, 1st Floor Room No.-34, Near Blood Bank, Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati-32 (Assam).
Detailed Advertisement: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong will win 10 seats in Garo Hills, says Deborah Marak
- Himanta to accompany Tripura CM for filing nomination in Assembly polls
- Tripura 2023: Protests rock BJP as workers quit over denied tickets
- Acts of terrorism under control in Assam: DGP-designate
- Tripura 2023: TIPRA Motha to contest 42 seats; Pradyot opts out
- PM Modi pays tributes to Mahatma Gandhi on death anniversary