Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian citizens as defined under Article 5-8 of the constitution of India in the prescribed standard form of application published in part IX of the Assam Gazette along with the attested copies of all certificates/testimonials and two recent passport-sized photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer for filling up of the following vacant posts:
Name of post: Master Weaver (unreserved)
No of posts: 6
Age: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above than 43 years as on September 1, 2019. Relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per existing rules.
Scale of pay: Grade pay Rs 8,700 pm; Rs 14,000 – 49,000 per month
Educational qualification: Minimum qualification HSLC passed and having 10 years experience in weaving and conversant with preparatory designing including working of Dobby, Jacquard and Drawbay attachments.
Candidates will have to appear for interview/practical test at their own expenses along with 1 self-addressed envelope of 5×11 cm affixing postal stamps of Rs 5 only will have to be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Director of Handloom & Textiles, Guwahati-1, Assam on or before August 5, 2019 during office hours.
- Elderly couple found murdered in Guwahati home
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’