Apple Inc. has announced a “California Streaming” event on September 14 and netizens think it’s time the company released their new iPhone model.
Apple consumers are excited for the new event and #AppleEvent is trending on Twitter, ever since the company made the announcement.
“Wanna know what’s next? Tune in on September 14 at 10 a.m. PDT for a special #AppleEvent. Tap the <heart> and we’ll send you a reminder on event day,” the company tweeted.
Twitterati predicted that an iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro is out there somewhere waiting to be launched and the followed the memes.
Some Twitterati mocked Apple for adding a couple more cameras to the design and brand it ‘all-new’.
Some Twitter users even shared speculations of the specifications and features of the new models on the platform.
According to the information ‘leaked’ online, the new series will be available in black, blue, pink, purple, red and white colours whereas its Pro model would be available in black, silver, gold and bronze.
It is being said that the new iPhone will have 64Gb and 128GB storage whereas the Pro model could have 128GB, 256GB and 512GB storage options.
At present, the iPhone 12 is priced at Rs 79,900 and iPhone 12 Pro mode at Rs 1,19,000. The new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro are being said to remain similar to the current generation models.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Schedule, fixtures, predictions today, Dec 2
- Pakistan to review strategy after TTP militants calls off truce
- Powerful linear accelerator begins smashing atoms. It could reveal rare forms of matter
- German Chancellor likely to visit India twice next year: Ambassador
- Nagaland pillar of India’s ‘Act East policy’: VP Dhankhar
- Arunachal: Dambuk oranges find takers in UAE