The Gypsy King delivered the killing punch to eventually send the American falling down for good, capping up the trilogy in a thrilling manner in a battle that could’ve gone either way.
Wilder may have had the better of the count on a few occasions throughout the fight, but he couldn’t stop Fury from delivering on his promise of a knockout.
Fury and Wilder put on probably the most exciting bout of the year, putting on a spectacle for the entire world to see.
- Man booked for duping 10 men by promising BCCI jobs
- 2nd ODI vs SA: Rahul’s India aims at improved batting show with series on line
- Toyota Hilux launches in India: Bookings start at just Rs 50,000
- India successfully test-fires Brahmos missile
- Manipur 2022: TMC MLA, ex-Congress MLA join BJP
- System being created where there is no place for any discrimination: PM Modi