Guwahati: The sounds of laughter and giggles have once again started echoing in the corridors of Guwahati’s down town School (dts) as the new academic session for Junior KG to Grade V students began today.
Smiling faces and cheerful exchange of “Good Mornings” could be heard among the educators and the students as they trooped into the school grounds after
alighting from the school buses.
The school curriculum is aligned with the National Education Policy 2020 and incorporates up-to-date and advanced pedagogy as well as an optimal mix of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
A healthy and wholesome spread of fresh fruits, eggs, parantha, and milk, was served to the students for breakfast and they were joined by their educators and the school principal.
The school has prepared a robust meal plan system in consultation with dieticians of the down town hospital and Department of Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics of Assam down town University.
In addition, the students have Dramatics Sessions and Abacus classes that have been integrated with the school curriculum. The school also has 3 basketball courts, futsal & football fields, skating arena, indoor swimming pool, badminton courts, etc. are ensure their students excel in both academics and sports.
- Centre ‘forcefully’ pushing through bills in Parliament: Mamata Banerjee
- Ukraine President Zelenskyy is TIME’s ‘Person of the Year’ 2022
- Meghalaya: Mukul Sangma slams MDA for crippling development
- Assam CM: BJP could’ve focused on MCD polls if assembly elections didn’t coincide
- FCRA licence of 6,677 NGOs cancelled in 5 years: Union Govt
- Manipur youth set to represent India at Mr Friendship International in Thailand