The Board of Secondary Education Manipur or BSEM, declared the results for the 2021 HSCL exam on Saturday. This year, BSEM achieved 100 percent pass percentage but there was no list of positions holders & subject wise toppers list.
Altogether, 47,208 candidates enrolled and appeared for this year’s examination and all of them cleared the exams after assessment. Divisions were also allotted in accordance with the assessment made by the BSEM from the 20 marks internal exam. The remaining 80 marks were from the periodical test taken by their respective Schools.
According to the result declared, 47.29 percent (22,323) got first division, 44.65 percent (21,079) got second division & 8.06 percent (3806) in the third division. Nearly two-thirds of students belonging to private schools enrolled, appeared and passed, while 12,562 government school students and 2177 govt-aided school students also cleared exams.
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary