Bagdogra (WB): A leopard was killed after being hit by a vehicle in West Bengal’s Darjeeling district, forest officials said on Friday.
Morning walkers found the leopard dead on the main road at Muniban-Taipur near Bagdogra, they said.
The carcass was sent to the Bagdogra Forest Range Office for post-mortem, they added.
The vehicle that hit the leopard is yet to be identified, forest officials said.
- Pregnancy is a genetic battlefield: Conflicts of interest vs mom-dad genes
- Assam: Three civet cats rescued in Nagaon district
- HIV cases in Assam surge with 2,269 more testing positive since April
- What is a DAO? Different types of DAOs
- Meghalaya: ECC to stage protest as govt fails to frame action plan for coke plants
- Assam: Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022 begins in Guwahati amid fanfare