Imphal: Manipur recorded 418 cases of COVID-19 positive and two deaths on Monday. The total number of COVID-19 positive cases stands at 1,30,490, while the death toll reached 2,027.
As of Tuesday morning, active cases in the state stand at 3,450, of which 1,146 are in home isolation.
The latest cases were reported from Imphal West (235), Imphal East (72), Thoubal (19), Bishnupur (18), Churachandpur (14), Kakching (8), Senapati (7), Chandel (7), Tengnoupal (6), Ukhrul (5), Kangpokpi (4), Jiribam (3) and Kamjong (1).
The two deaths were from Kakching and Senapati. Both had co-morbidities, however, only one of them had been vaccinated, said additional health director Dr K Sasheekumar Mangang.
In the last 24 hours, 379 more persons were discharged. The state’s recovery rate stands at 95.80%.
As of Sunday, the total number of vaccinated people is 24,36,837, of which 13,88,623 have received the first dose, and 10,32,925 have also received the second dose. Another 15,289 persons have received a precautionary dose, said Dr Mangang.
- NRL contributes Rs 2.5 crore to Assam Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
- India logs 2,628 Covid cases in a day, 18 deaths
- Mizoram: Police recovers 468 smuggled exotic animals in Champhai
- Nagaland Board exam results to be declared on May 31
- Assam CM inaugurates model schools in tea gardens
- On Meghalaya dome collapse, CM says project ‘highly complex’