Imphal: Manipur tourism minister Oinam Lukhoi Singh said that the state government under the guidance of chief minister N Biren Singh is committed to provide the best tourism infrastructure and facilities in all the districts.
The minister said this on Thursday during an inspection of various projects that have been taken up by the tourism department in Churachandpur district.
During the visit, minister Lukhoi inspected the Integrated Tourist Circuit – Imphal to Tuima, Manipur (Khuga Dam), Integrated Tourist Circuit of Chullouphai- Ngaloimol and Sangaikot and Integrated Tourist Destination of Eco-Tourism Complex at Mata Mualtam Hyde out park.
The minister informed that all possible measures are being taken up by the government to boost the tourism sectors in all the districts of Manipur. He called for public cooperation for proper maintenance of the tourism infrastructure constructed by the government to further enhance the tourist destination.
He also stated that Thursday’s visit was mainly to check on the various non-functional tourist infrastructure and ensure that they are operational soon for tourists.
Singhat MLA Ginsuanhau Zou, additional chief secretary, tourism, P Vaiphei, tourism director Ibohal Singh, Churachandpur DC Pawan Yadav and other officials of the department accompanied the minister during the inspection.
- Terrorism thrived under Cong rule due to appeasement politics: Assam CM
- US brand Salon Azure opens first outlet in Guwahati
- India most favoured destination globally for investments: Vice President Dhankhar
- Meghalaya to set up border posts at sensitive areas: CM Conrad
- Two Indian students drown in US lake
- Nagaland Lottery November 28: Check Dear Sun Monday lottery result