Imphal: In the last 24 hours, 560 more persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, taking the number of active cases to 5,569.
The state also reported 10 deaths.
The new positive cases include 263 from Imphal West, 122 from Imphal East, 45 each from Bishnupur and Churachandpur, 21 from Thoubal, 17 from Kakching, 12 from Kangpokpi, nine each from Ukhrul and Chandel, five from Tamenglong, four each from Senapati and Tengnoupal, three from Kamjong and one from Jiribam.
The total confirmed cases are now 37,596. The recovery rate stands at 83.76%.
The victims are from Imphal East (5), Imphal West (3), Senapati (1) and Ukhrul (1). They were aged 41, 52, 56, 57, 58, 62 (2), 64, 65 and 68, respectively.
The total number of persons who succumbed to the virus is 536.
- Spouses of H-1B visa holders can work in US, says judge
- India to unveil new Foreign Trade Policy 2023-28
- Former civil servants condemn Rijiju’s remarks on judiciary in open letter
- FSSAI allows labelling curd in regional names amid controversy
- Meghalaya: Asian leopard cat rescued by GHADC forest officials
- IOC asks IOA to appoint CEO without further delay