Mumbai: Actor Katrina Kaif on Tuesday informed that she has tested positive for COVID-19. She has isolated herself and is currently under home quarantine.
The 37-year-old actor took to her Instagram Story and requested those who came in contact with her to also get themselves tested.
The ‘Bharat’ star said she is currently following protocols listed by her doctors and thanked fans for their continued support.
“I have tested positive for Covid-19. Have immediately isolated myself and will be under home quarantine. I’m following all safety protocols under the advice of my doctors.
“Requesting everyone who came in contact with me to get tested immediately too. Grateful for all your love and support. Please stay safe and take care,” Kaif wrote.
Kaif is the latest Bollywood celebrity to have contracted the virus after actor Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan, Govinda, Alia Bhatt, R Madhavan, among others.
Earlier in the day, standup comic Kunal Kamra along with his parents tested positive COVID-19.
Yesterday, actors Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar also tested positive for COVID-19. The duo were shooting Karan Johar-backed upcoming film “Mr Lele” in the city.
- PM urges global investors to explore Indian energy sector
- Budget a ‘silent strike’ on poor by Modi govt: Sonia Gandhi
- We want to diversify ties with India: Russian Ambassador Alipov
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal
- Soon, train passengers can order food via WhatsApp
- Italy-based Indian man held for impersonating Vice President