Guwahati: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has decided to run two pair of weekly special trains between Guwahati and Jammu Tawi from June to July.
Also, one weekly summer special train will run between Agartala and Secunderabad for two trips each in June and July for the benefit of passengers.
The special trains are:
• Train No. 05651 Guwahati – Jammu Tawi weekly (Lohit Express) special will run w.e.f. 12-07-2021 leaving from Guwahati at 1.10 pm every Monday to reach Jammu Tawi at 1 pm on the third day. In the return direction, Train No. 05652 Jammu Tawi – Guwahati weekly special will run w.e.f. 14-07-2021 leaving from Jammu Tawi at 10.45 pm every Wednesday to reach Guwahati at 11.45 pm on the third day.
• Train No. 05653 Guwahati – Jammu Tawi weekly (Amarnath Express) special will run w.e.f. 30-06-2021 leaving from Guwahati at 1.10 pm every Wednesday to reach Jammu Tawi at 1 pm on the third day. In return direction, Train No. 05654 Jammu Tawi – Guwahati weekly special will run w.e.f. 02-07-2021 leaving from Jammu Tawi at 10.45 pm hours on every Friday to reach Guwahati at 11.45 pm on the third day.
• Summer special train: Train No. 07030 Secunderabad – Agartala weekly summer special will run for two trips on 21st and 28th June 2021. The train will leave Secunderabad at 4.35 pm on Monday to reach Agartala at 3 am on Thursday. In the return direction, Train No. 07029 Agartala – Secunderabad weekly summer special will run for two trips on 25th June and 2nd July 2021. The train will leave Agartala at 6.10 am on Friday hours to reach Secunderabad at 2.15 pm on Sunday.
These trains will have AC-2 tier, AC-3 tier, sleeper class and general second class accommodations for passengers.
The details of stoppages and timings of these trains are available on Railway’s website and are also being notified in various newspapers and social media platforms of NFR.
Also Read | Assam: CBI raids residences of Ghosh Brothers Automobiles owners
- Fabulous four: Nikhat, Lovlina, Nitu, Saweety cruise into World Championships finals
- Mizoram Dy CM lays base for mega shopping complex in Aizawl
- Assam: Two women including minor rescued from clutches of traffickers in Silchar
- BSF ADG visits Meghalaya, reviews force preparedness
- Arunachal: Smart streetlights installed at six places in Itanagar
- Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist train reaches Guwahati