The youngest member of BTS, Jungkook, will celebrate his 25th birthday on September 1.
To show love to the artist, ARMY are going to crazy lengths to celebrate his birthday, making billboards, streaming Jungkook’s solo music, raising funds for non-profit organisations, and even visiting his father’s restaurant in Seoul.
Millions of fans from all around the world have come together to take part in various birthday projects that are thoughtful, sweet and larger than life at the same time.
From India to Indonesia and China, ARMY has left no stone unturned to make the day more special for him.
Whether it is LED ads at Times Square to drone projects, the star seems to have exerted his influence in all parts of the world and fields.
While the anticipation is high right now, ARMY has already started taking over Spotify with his birthday ads.
‘Happy Birthday Jungkook’ is a huge trend on all social media platforms and has taken the internet by storm.
Here are some of the startling Birthday projects that ARMY has come up this year-
- SC seeks replies of Centre, states on PIL for free sanitary pads for girls in govt schools
- Forest management tool could help rein in rampant wildlife trade in Bangladesh
- Why certain types of music make our brains sing, and others don’t
- In Nepal, officials defend detusking to reduce human-elephant conflict
- Over 75 pc Indians with hypertension have uncontrolled BP: Lancet study
- World Cup concussion rules may be putting players’ lives at risk