In a bizarre event, a man from Japan fulfilled his lifelong dream of wanting to look like an animal and has spent a whopping Rs 12 lakh to ‘become’ a dog.
According to reports, his transformation into a “collie”, a breed of dog, was made possible by a professional agency called Zeppet.
Internet users were left baffled when Twitter user @toco_eevee posted pictures of himself on social media.
According to Local Japanese news outlet news.mynavi, Zeppet provides a large number of sculptures for movies, commercials, and also produces costumes that have been seen on TV and those of famous mascot characters in Japan.
They created this customised “collie” costume for Toko and the entire costume is estimated to have cost around Rs 12 lakh (2 million Yen).
It took Zeppet 40 days to make the outfit.
Toko told news.mynavi why he chose a collie. “I made it a collie because it looks real when I put it on my taste and costume. My favorite is quadrupedal animals, especially cute ones. Among them, I thought that a big animal close to me would be good, considering that it would be a realistic model, so I decided to make it a dog. Long-haired dogs can mislead the human figure. I met such a condition and made Collie, my favorite breed of dog,” he said.
He also has his own YouTube channel wherein a video he can be seen asking viewers for “requests for the video you would like to see.”
- Recording mangrove damage from cyclones in the Sundarbans
- ‘BTS Island- In The SEOM’ out, here’s all you need to know
- In flooded Silchar, citizens struggle to cremate their loved ones
- Manipur bans use of intoxicants for children below 18
- Assam flood situation improves, most rivers show receding trend
- Did a college student die due to lack of dispensary at a Gangtok college?