One of the most popular American comedians and actors, Robert Saget, popularly known as Bob Saget, has died, confirmed his family.
Best known for his role of Danny Tanner in the iconic sitcom ‘Full House’, Bob Saget was reportedly found dead in a hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, according to an official statement released by Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
“The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case,” the Sheriff’s statement read. The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner, the Sheriff’s office added.
Saget was in Florida as part of his comedy tour and he performed Saturday night at Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Here’s how netizens have been reacting to the legendary comedian’s sudden demise.
- Tripura 2023: 259 candidates remain in fray for Assembly polls
- How big data and big dollars are changing cricket
- Budget 2023-24 has very little for marginalised sections: Rights groups
- Meghalaya 2023: NPP Garo Hills candidates file nominations
- India’s push for climate finance in Eco Survey reflects its stance as G20 President
- India, US keen to conclude USD 3 billion MQ-9B predator drone deal