The South Korean Boy band BTS represented their country and fans at the 76th United Nations General Assembly with South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
The group members met with the president for an official ceremony last week when they were appointed as presidential envoys for future generations and culture.
They accepted their diplomatic passport offered by the South Korean government and landed in New York on September 18 for the event.
BTS spoke and performed at the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Moment 2021, an annual meeting of leaders from 193 member and observer nations dedicated to the UN’s sustainable development goals.
- Meghalaya: World Disabled Day observed in South Garo Hills
- Leftist agenda on JNU campus won’t succeed anymore: VHP
- BJP-IPFT has given corruption free governance in Tripura: Manik Saha
- Special help desk for persons with disabilities at Guwahati airport
- With Meghalaya speaker joining NPP, will TMC take Phulbari’s sitting MLA?
- Mizoram: Weapons recovered in Tuipang, 4 Myanmar nationals held