The South Korean Boy band BTS represented their country and fans at the 76th United Nations General Assembly with South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
The group members met with the president for an official ceremony last week when they were appointed as presidential envoys for future generations and culture.
They accepted their diplomatic passport offered by the South Korean government and landed in New York on September 18 for the event.
BTS spoke and performed at the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Moment 2021, an annual meeting of leaders from 193 member and observer nations dedicated to the UN’s sustainable development goals.
- NEIPDA calls for 48-hr petrol pump closure in Guwahati
- Flood: Central team visits Assam to assess damages; state seeks funds
- Priyanka Gandhi stopped by UP police from going to Agra, taken to police lines
- Sikkim: Bagdogra-Gangtok helicopter service doubled as NH 10 cut off
- Aryan Khan moves Bombay HC for bail in cruise drugs case
- White House details plans to vaccinate 28M children age 5-11