The Bangtan Boys may be on an extended break for the holidays but their content is still the top trend on social media platforms. On New Year’s Eve, Big Hit Music had announced that the BTS members will be releasing self-designed merchandise for ARMY and their collections are being revealed now one after the other.
Kim Taehyung, popularly known as V’s collection is out with his artistic persona ‘Vante’. The star released a leather bag featuring a palette of his favourite colours and also launched his special multi-purpose ‘Mute Boston Bag’ and a brooch set.
As soon as the design was out on January 8, BTS ARMY fell in love with it and fans have taken over Twitter-verse calling the bag ‘expensive’ but ‘totally worth it!’.
While some of the products in their new collection are being criticised for being expensive at ₩119,000 for a pajama set and ₩69,000 for a set of pillows, here’s how fans are reacting to the new Boston Bag.
- Meghalaya 2023: Mariahom Kharkrang to contest from North Shillong
- ‘Blue marble’: how half a century of climate change has altered Earth
- Limiting global warming to 1.5 degrees not plausible: Report
- Tripura 2023: 259 candidates remain in fray for Assembly polls
- How big data and big dollars are changing cricket
- Budget 2023-24 has very little for marginalised sections: Rights groups