The new season of Special Ops series – Special Ops 1.5: The Himmat Story, is out now on Dispney Plus Hotstar, starring Kay Kay Menon in the role of Himmat Singh and netizens, despite being disappointed with the new season, are lauding the actor for his performance.
The new season has brought forth the agent Himmat Singh’s early years as a RAW agent and this season too, just like the previous one is packed with action.
Himmat Singh embarks on a journey to track down a top terrorist on the loose in this season and the show also stars Vinay Pathak, Aftab Shivdasani and Aadil Khan among others in pivotal roles.
Although fans have been divided over the new release, almost all have appreciated Kay Kay Menon for his unmatched performance despite a ‘flawed’ and disappointing storyline.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to Special Ops 1.5: The Himmat Story.
- New Songs Sunday: A look at the latest tracks this week
- Oppn demands law on MSP, debate on snooping row, price rise in Parliament
- Netherlands, Australia find omicron variant as curbs spread
- Nagaland pushes for off-road tourism; generate Rs 100 Cr revenue
- Bengaluru police deny permission to Munawar Faruqui’s stand-up show
- Tripura sees saffron wave, BJP sweeps civic polls