Amid all the Squid Game craze and brands trying to cash in on the same while it lasts, a cafe in Ajman, UAE, has introduced Squid Game themed drinks and treats!
The speciality cafe that goes by the name Dot Cafe has a varitey of frappes, iced coffee and desserts, inspired by Squid Game.
The cafe also announced exciting and extravagant gifts to players of certain games at their eatery, with prizes ranging from iPads to other goodies.
Earlier, the Korean Cultural Centre in UAE was organizing its own Squid Game for fans, minus the bloody battles. Over 300 people had registered for the games featuring traditional Korean games played by the people of South Korea in their childhood.
Also read: UAE is organising real-life ‘Squid Game’
- Assam CM urges former NDFB cadres to work for ‘economic revolution’
- Assam reports six new deaths, 182 fresh COVID-19 cases
- With Omicron, third wave projected to hit India by Feb
- Tripura: ‘Trafficking’ victim found in Mumbai, but state police won’t get her
- Omicron coronavirus variant linked with high risk of reinfection: Study
- A timeline of Myanmar’s Aung San Suu Kyi’s political life