An updated version of the video game, Garena Free Fire Max, is now available on Android devices. Free Fire MAX is designed exclusively to deliver premium gameplay experience in a Battle Royale.
Players complained that the new updated version showed a message while logging in saying “Limited test has ended. See you in the next test.” Only the users who managed to get through the limited test run could get past the new screen and play a match.
Free Fire Max was expected to bring about improvements in graphical and game play aspects of the game. Regular Free Fire players can still play with Free Fire Max players via the crossplay, thanks to a new FireLink technology.
Users who pre-registered for Garena Free Fire MAX will get ‘exclusive rewards’ in the game which could be exclusive outfits or weapon skins.
Garena has promised to bring “more realistic maps” and a “more immersive gameplay” in the game and that players coming from the regular version of the game will also be able to use their existing accounts and sync all data.
“We’re taking it to the MAX on 9/28! Free Fire MAX will be available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store on September 28th. You can watch the full official launch trailer on YouTube now!” wrote Free Fire’s North American Twitter handle in another tweet.
“[Free Fire MAX] To the MAX, Join MAX. Free Fire MAX is now global launch for everyone!” tweeted Garena Free Fire EU via its official Twitter Handle.
The gaming company announced new features of the game like, Clash Squad, Battle Royale, Training Grounds, Interactive Lobby and Craftland.
- Meghalaya CM Sangma felicitates athletes, launches sports scholarship
- Manipur: Heroic homecoming for footballer Dangmei Grace at Imphal Airport
- Hornbill Festival 2022: WW-II peace rally, cultural shows, Naga chef, and much more
- Mizoram: Assam man’s body found after 18 days of stone quarry incident
- Tripura CM says he is running short of time to inaugurate new projects
- Satra land encroachment: Commission report shows Barpeta worst affected