For the first 42 minutes, the Denmark vs Finland match had all the elements of a regular match between two friendly nations. But at the 42nd minute, football came to an abrupt halt after Christian Eriksen collapsed on the pitch.
The sites were disturbing, to say the least, and Eriksen looked like he was getting CPR. He looked lifeless for the longest time and paramedics could be seen frantically pumping his chest. He was being resuscitated on the pitch.
His teammates surrounded the medical team to ward off any prying cameras, but the tears in their eyes made it clear that something awful had happened to him.
- Need for int’l cooperation to achieve universal access to clean energy: Pralhad Joshi
- What you need to know before taking vitamins and supplements
- Govt blocks 232 foreign apps, including Chinese for gambling, money laundering
- ChatGPT is great. You’re just using it wrong
- British PM Rishi Sunak joined UK-India NSA meeting
- Govt hikes windfall tax on crude oil, export of diesel, ATF