Gangtok: Sikkim governor Ganga Prasad and CM Prem Singh Golay on Sunday celebrated India’s 75th Independence Day with an impromptu badminton game at Raj Bhavan.
The occasion was the inauguration of a new badminton court at Raj Bhavan by the governor in the presence of the CM and cabinet ministers, among other dignitaries.
During the occasion, Golay and Prasad exchanged the shuttlecock for an impromptu game at the new badminton court.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation