Amid the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the state has been in partial and complete lockdown since May 6.
A major relaxation announced by the home department on Friday included inter-district travel, which has now been allowed on an odd-even basis. The state government had earlier permitted intra-district travel with the same formula.
Meanwhile, night curfew timings have been partially relaxed. Movement will now be allowed till 10:30 pm from June 28. Currently, curfew is in force from 9 pm to 5 am every day.
Also, restaurants have been allowed to run till 10 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity from June 28.
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry
- Assam Jobs: KGBV Baksa announces teacher vacancies. Details here
- NASA restructures Human spaceflight unit as pvt space industry expands
- KFC in Sikkim: Interesting facts about the chicken with ‘secret ingredient’
- SC allows women to take NDA exam in Nov, says entry can’t be postponed