The universe of PUBG is expanding with a new mobile title for iOS and Android called ‘PUBG: New State’, which sets the battle royale ahead in time with a more futuristic take on the massively multiplayer genre.
PUBG: New State is set in 2051 and takes place years after the current PUBG games, set in modern times. The new map is called ‘Troi’, along with a slew of semi-futuristic weapons and vehicles, like drones and deployable combat shields. It is rumoured to have a similar vibe to fellow shooter Call of Duty’s semi-futuristic military tech from games like Black Ops 3 and 4.
The new game also promises to shake up the formula for PUBG games with in-game weapon customization options that will allow players to modify their weapons mid-match in a way that sounds similar to Apex Legends’ weapon attachments.
PUBG: New State pre-registration is now live on the Google Play Store. But unfortunately, the game is not available in India due to the PUBG Mobile ban.
Also read: PUBG, PUBG-Lite, FAU-G and, now, PABJE?
- Meghalaya: Citizens, forest officials nab illegal timber
- India will become ‘Vishwaguru’ in knowledge: Assam Governor
- Congress protests in Guwahati over action against Rahul
- What Vincent van Gogh’s letters to his family say about why he became an artist
- Countdown for LVM3-M3 OneWeb India-2 mission begins
- Why Tripura’s youngest MLA says youth are ‘bound to join politics’