The recent landslide in Makhuam village in Manipur’s Noney district has become the state’s most devastating disaster in recent times. At the time of writing this, the death toll......
- After ‘purple revolution’, scientists focus on medicinal properties of lavender
- Nagaland seeks five basic food laboratories from Centre
- Pakistan’s economy to grow by 2% in the next fiscal year: World Bank
- Joshimath residents back at ‘unsafe’ homes months after sinking crisis
- One out of every five US student visas issued in India: US envoy
- Deaths, ‘runaways’, space crunch: Is India’s Cheetah Project on right track?