Out of roughly 7,000 languages spoken across the world, over 80% of the languages are estimated to disappear within the next century. The United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) atlas of the world’s languages in danger shows that 2,464 are......
- Meghalaya: CM transfers Rs 30 cr to 60k farm households under FOCUS+
- Shillong-based media org launches comics at Comic Con Bengaluru
- Meghalaya: CM Sangma increases honorarium for Anganwadi workers
- Mizoram govt to set up an agricultural product marketing committee
- Assam: A nail-biting finish to Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022
- Mizoram: Schemes implementation not up to mark, says Union Minister