Guwahati: It has been a year since oil and gas rig owned by Oil India Limited, a Public sector undertaking of government of India, experienced a blow out at Baghjan village in Tinsukia district, which was followed by a devastating fire, impacting lives and livelihoods with pollution reaching Dibru Saikhowa National Park. On the other hand, dissatisfied with the outcome......
- Exporters say key buyer Iran not lifting Indian tea
- The era of megalopolis: how the world’s cities are merging
- More boys with cancer being diagnosed than girls in India: Lancet study
- BJP got Rs 614.53 cr as contributions in 2021-22, Congress Rs 95.46 cr
- Six common COVID myths, busted
- India, B’desh pledge to work together to curb terrorism as Indian envoy meets PM Hasina