Time Magazine has announced K-Pop band BTS as the winner of 2020’s ‘Entertainer of the year’ title. The group is made up of members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.
The magazine mentioned the massive global impact and presence of the group, including urging their “ARMY” to support causes like Black Lives Matter. The group’s unbelievably strong relationship with their massive fanbase has been credited for their win.
Also Read: Investors line up IPO for K-Pop band BTS management label
The Grammy-nominated South Korean group has become a staple at award shows with their awe-inspiring performances and their chart-topping hits.
This year, the K-Pop band celebrates their win along with Time’s Person of the Year, President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, and Time’s Athlete of the Year, LeBron James.
- LDP merges with Congress in Assam
- Assam cash for job scam: 57 civil servants arrested, dismissed
- Sarma launches Mission Lifestyle for Environment’ in Assam
- Over 30 projects being executed under Smart City Mission: Mizoram DyCM
- New Catfish species discovered in Arunachal
- 11 dead as powerful 6.8 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan, Afghanistan