Anjaw/Itanagar/Gangtok: ‘Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai’ — a catchphrase of India’s diplomacy with China in the mid -1950s — is no longer a popular statement, as both the neighbouring countries are involved in a serious border standoff at eastern Ladakh since Monday night.
However, the border crisis between India and......
- Faith and superstition: A journey via the eyes of the poor in Panisokori
- Why bioplastics won’t solve our plastic problems
- Increased maternal education in India linked with lower under-five deaths: Study
- Meghalaya: Wildlife dept to probe death of barking deer in Tura
- New NCERT textbooks revised as per NEP likely from 2024-25
- QS World University Rankings 2023: IIT Guwahati among world’s best for 14 subjects