Following a royal command from the King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, the Central Monastic Body has offered a thousand butter lamp and prayers of dedication for those who have lost their precious lives to the COVID-19 pandemic in every part of the world, and in particular, Bhutan’s closest friend India.
- Google in court to appeal EU’s 2018 Android antitrust case
- Happy birthday, Google! ‘What would we do without you?’ ask netizens
- Covid pandemic led to biggest fall in life expectancy since WWII: study
- IPL: Struggling Mumbai Indians face inconsistent Punjab Kings
- Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 27