Guwahati: In a heartwarming gesture, artistes from Bhutan have penned down a song for India, praying for strength and speedy recovery against the COVID-19 pandemic, which has wreaked havoc in the country.
The 3.31 minute song titled ‘Bhutan for Bharat’ has been produced by GR Studio from Thimpu, Bhutan.
The song is a prayer for India to win over the invisible enemy (COVID-19).
Fir jeetna hai Bharat ko
Muskurana hai bharat ko
Adrishya dushman se jeetein, yeh prarthana hai hamara!
India has to win once again,
India has to smile once again,
Win against the invisible enemy, this is our prayer!
The song is voiced by singers GR Upreti, Pashupati Diyali, Ashis Pokhrel and Matrika Prasad Sharma.
The beautiful video shows the India-Bhutan friendship, and how the nations have helped each other in times of need.
Earlier this year, Indian government, through its flagship ‘Vaccine Maitri’ scheme donated 4,00,000 doses of Covishield vaccine to the country.
And most recently, as India reels under the worst healthcare crisis, Bhutan came forward and announced that it will supply liquid oxygen to India from a new plant being set up at the Montana Industrial Estate run by Cryogenics Gases Pvt. Ltd in Samdrup Jongkhar district, Bhutan.
Checkout the heartfelt video below:
- TMC leader Abhishek’s wife appears before ED in coal pilferage case
- India-Bangladesh border conference in Delhi from June 11
- Arctic Ocean could be ice-free in summer by 2030s, say scientists
- Active Covid cases dip to 2,687
- Assam: Class 11 student killed after being hit by school bus in Guwahati
- Punjabi Lane residents agreed in principle to relocation: Meghalaya govt to HC