Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone on Monday night was rushed to a hospital in Mumbai.
According to reports, the actress was rushed to the hospital after she complained of uneasiness. She is reportedly doing well now.
The actress underwent numerous tests at the hospital that lasted for several hours.
Although no official confirmation has been made by her team, media reports say that the actress is currently doing well.
Earlier this year, Padukone was admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad after she had an increased heart rate.
Padukone, who was in the city shooting for her upcoming project, was kept under observation in the hospital for about half a day.
On the work front, the Bollywood star was last seen in ‘Gehraiyaan’ alongside Ananya Panday, Siddhant Chaturvedi and Dhairya Karwa, which was directed by Shakun Batra.
Padukone’s next movie is going to be Siddharth Anand’s ‘Pathaan’ with Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham.
Next in line is a film with Prabhas, which is being helmed by Naga Chaitanya and will also star Amitabh Bachchan in a key role.
- Meghalaya: FIRs against two FB users over ‘objectionable’ posts
- Meghalaya: CM transfers Rs 30 cr to 60k farm households under FOCUS+
- Shillong-based media org launches comics at Comic Con Bengaluru
- Meghalaya: CM Sangma increases honorarium for Anganwadi workers
- Mizoram govt to set up an agricultural product marketing committee
- Assam: A nail-biting finish to Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022