Canadian YouTuber Lilly Singh caught the limelight at the 63rd Grammy Awards by wearing a mask supporting the Indian farmers’ protest at the ceremony.
Her mask read “I stand with farmers”.
The ‘Superwoman’ fame content creator has been quite vocal about the protests in recent months. She posted the photos on various social media platforms and wrote, “I know red carpet/award show pictures always get the most coverage, so here you go media. Feel free to run with it #IStandWithFarmers #GRAMMYs”
Uploaded on Instagram merely four hours ago, Singh’s post has raked in over 1.30 lakh likes and over 1,600 comments. Her Instagram family is praising her for taking a stand.
Earlier in December 2020, in a viral TikTok clip, she urged her massive global fan base to “Stop!” and get informed about the “largest human protest in history” in India.
- Dussehra 2022: Quotes and wishes to share with loved ones
- BTS returns for special ‘Run BTS’ episode, performs ‘fly yoga’
- Sustainable development important in protection of environment: SC
- Day round-up: Golden boy Amlan shatters Games record in 200m twice, Hima takes silver
- China keen on importing donkeys, dogs from Pakistan: Officials
- Netizens slam Flipkart over massive cancellation following Big Billion Days Sale