Kohima: Nagaland’s COVID-19 tally rose to 31,449 on Sunday as eight more people tested positive for the infection, a health bulletin said.
The coronavirus death toll remained unchanged at 671 as no fresh fatality was registered, it said.
Kohima recorded the highest number of new cases at five, followed by Dimapur (two) and Mokokchung (one).
The state now has 259 active cases, while 29,505 people have been cured of the disease so far, including 25 in the last 24 hours, and 1,014 patients have migrated to other states, the bulletin said, adding that the recovery rate stood at 93.81 per cent.
Nagaland has tested over 3.81 lakh samples for COVID-19 thus far and inoculated over 6.95 lakh people, of whom 4.08 lakh have been fully vaccinated.
Also read | PSA oxygen plants installed across Nagaland; state’s biggest plant in Kohima
- Here’s how India’s warming nights impact health
- Manipur: Lawyer, businessman file plea in SC against internet ban
- Meghalaya buying power worth Rs 3 crore every day: CM Sangma
- Pakistan may pull out of Asia Cup after SL, Afghan, Bangladesh reject ‘Hybrid Model’
- Odisha train crash: Assam man recalls co-traveler’s severed head on chest
- Meghalaya Cabinet to amend memo on roster system