In a massive recovery 15 cases foreign cigarettes were seized from Champhai District of Mizoram.
The foreign cigarrettes were estimated to cost Rs 19,50,000.
The operation was carried out by a joint team of Assam Rifles and Customs Department.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900